Compressed air service engineer - Glasgow area
Compressed Air Service Engineer wanted! We're expanding in 2023, come join us!
With a host of new compressor service contracts to maintain we need another air compressor engineer to join us. Could it be you?
Location: Ideally located in Scotland Central Belt
Salary: Negotiable DoE + Company Van and Benefits
The compressed air service engineer will report to the service manager and deliver a first rate compressed air engineering service to customers throughout Scotland, providing advice, diagnostics, routine maintenance and emergency help whenever/wherever needed. You'll also be an ambassador for the SCR range of compressors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake planned and preventative maintenance of compressed air systems and blowers
- Perform emergency breakdown fault finding and repair
- Install and commission air compressors, blowers and associated ancillary equipment
- Complete service reports, timesheets and recommendations in a timely manner
- Recommend additional work that assists the customers and enhances performance
- Maintain good professional working relationships with all existing customers and help develop new customers
- Comply with both customer health and safety environmental procedures
Skills and Qualifications:
- Electrical/electronical qualification essential
- Previous experience working on industrial compressed air systems and blowers
- Previous experience in field based role is essential
- Able to work overtime as required with some occasional nights away
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Desire to provide high quality workmanship
Basic electrical knowledge is essential.
EDC Air Compressors is the Scottish distributor for SCR air compressors.
To apply, email your C.V to: email@example.com